CBD Hemp Oil for Sale
As you learn more about the amazing world of CBD Hemp Oil, we encourage you to make Good Stuff Dispensary your one-stop-shop for the sale of CBD hemp oil extracts, topicals, and BioFulmate™.
Headquartered in Reading, PA, Good Stuff Dispensary is the exclusive distributor of products from New Spectrum Labs. The company has 30 years of experience in pharmaceuticals and food grade processing and is committed to providing the highest quality CBD products available in the hemp industry.
Why Choose Us?
- New Spectrum sets the standard in the hemp industry for product quality, safety, and consistency
- Our clean extraction method uses pressurized CO2 to pull beneficial phytonutrients from the whole hemp plant, producing 100% full spectrum hemp oil that is free of any toxins and harmful compounds
- New Spectrum hemp oil extracts contain no more than 0.3% THC according to the certificate of analysis (COA)
- Our products are made from organically-produced, US-grown hemp
- We manufacture all of our products in a FDA registered facility
- Our high-quality hemp extract harnesses powerful botanical benefits
- All New Spectrum products are third-party lab-tested to ensure quality and safety
- We offer the only CBD products containing BioFulmate™ which enhances bio-absorption in the human body
- Good Stuff Dispensary has high standards for customer service
Products That May Interest You
- Plus 750 Hemp Oil Extract Tincture
- Pro 1500 Hemp Oil Extract Tincture
- Max 3000 Hemp Oil Extract Tincture
- BioFulmate™ Enhanced Bio-Absorption
- Pain Relieving Balm
- Replenishing Lip Balm
- Miraculo-37 Lotion
What is CBD?
The industrial hemp plant contains 120 naturally occurring, active compounds called cannabinoids. Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of the compounds that is found in high concentrations in certain strains of the hemp plant. THC and CBD are the most widely recognized of all the cannabinoids, but CBD has non-intoxicating effects.
What Does CBD Do?
You may be surprised to learn that CBD has significant health and wellness potential for people of all ages. Some people say they use CBD for better sleep, reduced stress, or less pain after physical activity.
Is CBD Oil Legal in Your State?
In December 2018, President Trump signed the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018 (aka the 2018 farm bill) into law. It removed hemp from the Controlled Substances Act. Hemp and marijuana are both cannabis, but the federal government considers cannabis with less than 0.3% THC to be legally classified as “hemp.”
Good Stuff Dispensary cannot offer legal advice, so do your own research regarding the legality of any product in your state before you buy it.
CBD Oil is fully legal unless infused in food or beverages in the following states: Alabama, Alaska, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
CBD Oil is legal with some restrictions in: Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, District of Columbia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Mississippi, Montana, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota Tennessee, Texas, Utah, and Wisconsin
CBD Oil is illegal in every form in: Idaho
If you’re interested in adding CBD Hemp Oil to your daily routine, can find it for sale online at Good Stuff Dispensary. If you have questions about our products, visit us online.
Disclaimer: The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act require this notice.
The Good Stuff™ Dispensary:
Your trusted partner of choice for CBD products
and from all of us; Thank you!