Hemp Oil Full Spectrum
Explore the benefits of hemp oil and find out how to use it safely. Look for the full-spectrum products for sale at Good Stuff Dispensary.
Headquartered in Reading, PA, Good Stuff Dispensary is the authorized dealer of full spectrum hemp oil products from New Spectrum Labs. The company has 30 years of experience in processing pharmaceuticals and food grade products and is committed to providing the highest quality CBD products available in the hemp industry. The products are manufactured in a facility that is registered and certified by the FDA to ensure quality and safety.
New Spectrum’s advanced CO2 extraction process produces 100% full spectrum hemp oil that is full of crucial cannabinoids, terpenes, and other phytonutrients, and free of any toxins. This means you can count on superior safety and performance.
Why Choose Products Extracted with CO2?
Hemp extract oil may be the most popular wellness product on the market today. But before it can be made into products, the CBD and other nutrients must first be extracted from the cannabis plant. One of the most popular extraction methods, and the one New Spectrum prefers, is CO2 extraction.
This clean extraction method uses pressurized carbon dioxide (CO2) to extract beneficial phytonutrients (such as CBD) from the whole hemp plant, producing 100% full spectrum hemp oil that is free of any toxins and harmful compounds This method is FDA-approved and widely used in the food, supplement, and wellness industry.
- CO2 is natural and non-toxic. CO2 is a naturally occurring gas in the atmosphere, is produced by our bodies and released when we exhale, and is used in a wide range of packaged foods.
- CO2 is sustainable: Other extraction solvents (such as propane or butane) are sourced from petroleum. CO2 does not contribute to carbon emissions or cause environmental harm.
- CO2 is clean, pure and safe: CO2 is the cleanest, purest and safest method of CBD extraction. It eliminates the dangers of residual petroleum-based solvents remaining in the final product.
How to Use Hemp Oil Safely
- Don’t expect a cure-all: Preliminary research suggests that full spectrum hemp oil could offer some health benefits, including relieving day-to-day stress and anxiety, pain, skin breakouts, inflammation, and lowering the risk of diabetes and high blood pressure. While using CBD hemp oil is worth a try, more scientific research needs to be done to prove its effectiveness.
- Keep your doctor in the loop: In order to determine the best treatment options for your condition and guard against possible drug interactions, it’s important to keep your healthcare provider informed about any drugs and supplements you take, including CBD hemp oil.
- Look for products with little or no THC: The THC in marijuana is a mind-altering compound that can affect the brain and body and give you a euphoric, relaxed, “high” feeling. THC can be addictive and may be harmful to some people’s health. Look for full-spectrum CBD hemp oil that contains only miniscule amounts of THC.
- Be cautious if pregnant or nursing: There has been too little research on the safety of CBD hemp oil in women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, but recent research in the medical community indicates that using cannabinoids can affect a fetus or infant. The safest choice may be to avoid marijuana and hemp extracts for now.
When seeking full spectrum hemp extract oil, balms, or lotions, look no further than Good Stuff Dispensary. Visit us online to explore the benefits of our products.
Disclaimer: The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act require this notice.
The Good Stuff™ Dispensary:
Your trusted partner of choice for CBD products
and from all of us; Thank you!